Monday, May 19, 2014

Living the Swiss Life

After a very hectic week visiting an embassy and a consulate, I decided to leave this weekend to rest and enjoy a bit of Switzerland. Both of our visits went well (we hope), and next week is very exciting as my cousin Pam is visiting with her son Jonny. This was a nice calm moment before the storm that is coming. I used my camera as much as possible, so I've got some pictures to share. First, a few of the sunsets from our balcony. I am just absolutely loving my camera!




I woke up one morning to this incredible blue sky. I mean, WOW, what a way to start the day!


Lunch with my favorite guy after our hard interview, and a nice view of the docks by Ouchy before run club.


Then Friday, with some nice beverages and friends. I love Friday nights like this!




 The weekend was gorgeous, sunshine and blue skies. My roommate and I went for a bike ride to Morges and back.




We stopped for a drink and a snack at this cute little cafe, and a sweet little bird joined us. It was a great way to enjoy the sunshine.


Down by the lake in Morges, the water is so clear!






 We were riding past my friend Kathy's house, and saw her in the yard, so we stopped in to say hi! I've lived here long enough that I know where people live and can drop by, and I love it :) We had another nice rest with lemon water and good company, then really started home. The sun was out, but it was getting late already.





No comments:

Post a Comment