Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Year (and an old year) Update

I looked at my blog today and realized I haven't updated since NOVEMBER. Oops. I actually wrote a few posts on my iPad Blogger App, but without internet didn't publish them until it seemed like it was much too late to be applicable or interesting. I might just put them up anyway, as this blog serves as a type of multi-media journal for me.

So what have I been up to in the last two months? The answer is pretty standard: work, work, more work. November is non-stop stress and classes, with the end of term, report card comments, grading, and the stress leading up to Christmas. A few nice things happened during November/December. For example:


 A murder mystery/ belated Halloween party with our friends...


Thanksgiving dinner hosted by our friend Lillie


My first Chanukah party in my own apartment (at the right time!)







Camellia came to visit!!!!!!! We sure do miss her :(


 Paul had a birthday and turned some number that doesn't matter because I love him no matter how old he is...


Just look at that handsome man!

We had a beautiful sunset

Champittet (my school) had its annual Christmas party with my favorite part - a green shot at the end!


Another gorgeous sunset

And another

And another! Man we are living the dream.
 Finally, I visited the Christmas marked a few times to have vin chaud and pick up some presents.







Then, like a miracle, the Christmas vacation arrived!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment